Exercise For Flat Abs For Women | Exercise For Flat Stomach
I want to share with you a very effective exercise to develop Flat abs. There are twelve steps in total, which need about 10 minutes to complete.
13 Best Exercise For Flat Tummy In 30 Days:
First of all, you need to exercise to tighten abdominals and make your lower back touch the ground all the time. This will avoid back pain after going through all steps.
In this exercise raises one leg upright and the other bent. Try to touch the knee of the opposite straight leg with your elbows. Beginners can simply rest one leg on the knee of the other leg, as depicted in the upper right corner of the screen. Keep tightening the lower abdomen, and keep the lower back hugging the ground.
2. This is an excellent exercise to develop firm abs, as well as to train the lower abdomen and legs. Slow down the move and do it as accurately as possible. Pay attention to your breathing. Exhale when exerting and inhale when you relax.
3. Breaststroke kicking with hands holding the head:
Make a V when you extend your legs, keep tiptoes touch each other when you recover legs. Beginners can just simply kick out in their hands. Breaststroke kicking can not only develop abdominal muscles but also slim downside waist and thighs.
4. Russian Twist:
This is essential for developing firm abs. Lift your legs up off the ground, bring your hands together, Touch the ground behind one side of your body with your hands while turning and your eyes following your hands. Beginners can keep their legs on the ground. Pay attention to tightening the abdomen.
5. Reverse crunches:
Lying flat on the floor, keep your legs close to your chest and your toes pointed to the ceiling. When you lower your legs, try touching the ground with tiptoes further from the body. The further you tip, the better the effect will be. Keep tightening the abdomen. Then, lie in the lateral and make kicks.
6. Support your upper body with your arms straight and make oblique kicks. Make sure you are kicking obliquely to reduce your belly fat. The exercise will be able to train the muscles of the side waist effectively, as well as rendering slim perfect legs. Watch your breath. Exhale when exerting and inhale when you relax. Switch to exercise the other side of the body. Tighten your lower abdomen and legs straight.
Planked with buttocks contacting the floor. Maintain your buttock in a correct position, not too high or too low, tighten abdomen and core muscles throughout the process. This move can result in a perfectly flat stomach and slim side waist. Watch your breath and tighten the abdomen.
8. V confrontation:
The body and legs are in a V shape, with feet off the ground. If you can’t do it, just support the upper body with your hands and make crunches. This is an excellent exercise to train lower abdominal muscles.
9. Leg lifting:
If you can’t make it, ignore leg lifting, just with feet together and knee bent, push the hip off the ground, with the power from the abdomen. Remember to tighten the abdomen all the time. Now switch to the other side. Except for developing flat abs, this exercise can also maintain a thin waist and legs and improve muscle strength of buttock. Always contract your lower abdomen. Pay close attention to your breath.
10. Single-leg Bridge:
This is a perfect exercise that enables you to develop abdominal muscles and flat stomach, as well as muscles of both buttock and legs. Beginners may choose to do Glute Bridge instead. Switch to the other side. Contract your abdomen and raise your hip.
11. Sideways mountain-climbing:
In this stomach exercise, keep the knees close to the chest. Raise the hip a little bit, not too high or too low. This exercise can develop flat abs quickly. If you get exhausted, just support the body with your hands.
12. Kick Back:
Kickback towards ceiling first, then touch the elbow from the outside. If you find it difficult, just kick backwards and complete elbow touching. This exercise promises to develop flat abs, also slim downside waist and give you a nice booty. The better the result, the harder the exercise will be. Now return to the starting position and switch to the other side.
13. In the early stage of the exercise, you may not be able to complete all moves accurately, or you can but only last a very short time. As long as you schedule to exercise every day, you will be able to handle all moves soon.
Stretches After Exercise For Flat Stomach Workout:
After completing all the flat stomach exercises, do some stretching.
1. First comes a dramatic salute by putting your hands upon your head and stretching them back. You can feel the abdominal muscles being stretched.
2. lie on your stomach, rest your upper body on your elbows and stretch your abdominal muscles. Breath slowly, relax. Support your upper body with hands, you will feel that your abdominal muscles are stretched even further.
Read More: Slim Arms Exercise for a Beginner
Remember to exercise one time each day. If your body fat percentage is high, watch your diet. For example, stay away from greasy and high-sugar food. Eat every meal just 80% full. Or have several small meals each day. If you complete the stomach exercises one time each day and control your diet, you’ll soon see the firm abs on your body within a week, even two or three days.